Everyone have these moments, when you are sitting behind the empty sheet of paper and don’t know what to write. There is no inspiration, nothing interesting happens, what to tell about then? Here are some ideas to help you.
1. The last book (or film). No need to retell the plot, your friend would be happy to know what thoughts did you get after reading. What did you like in this book or what didn’t. Which of heroes is your favourite. Which of situations of this book is close to your life? How would you act in the place of the heroes. Continue the thought and you wouldn’t notice how you would finish three-four pages.
2. The travel. What can be considered a journey? - The trip abroad or to a neighboring city, to your granny’s country house? Anything! The main thing is how you will present it. It’s not necessarily to tell about the most recent trip, tell about the most remarkable. For example, in summer 2014 you were in the camp and now you suddenly remembered about it, because it's also summer, and again you want to be there. Or maybe you don’t want to be there and you are glad to be at home. Tell your friend - why?
3. Fantasize. Where would you dream to be now? In what city, country, magical world? Why? Maybe you would like to have an unusual ability? A lot of money? To enjoy privacy? All this is a great opportunity for an interesting conversation.
4. Weather. A trivial topic, I agree, but I tell all my paper friends about the weather. Not about the specific day of writing a letter, but about the whole season. The weather affects how I spend my time, how I dress, my mood. And if you and your friend are living in different areas it will be always interesting how the whether goes in so different places.
5. About snail mail. Yes, this is recursion, but I often ask my penpals what they get from the snail mail. Do they have any relation to it, whether they feel close to their penpals. Tell a friend how you generally feel about this process, what you think about snail mail, how much it coincided with your expectations.
Do you like the article? - press the heart under the photo.
If you copy the text, be sure to make the link of the source ^ ^